Muffins with Ovidias chocolates: the best of both worlds
A cup of coffee or tea tastes even better with a little sweet something on the side. A muffin, a chocolate… Are you having a hard time deciding which one you want? Then you have to try this recipe for muffins with Ovidias chocolates. Perfect as a snack, but also as a sweet breakfast or as a dessert after dinner. And what’s even better: you can bake these muffins in just 30 minutes, so you don’t have to be the best cook ever to prepare them!
- 150 g butter
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g whipping cream
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 12 Ovidias chocolates (you can choose your favourite ones)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (hot air oven). If you are using top and bottom heat, then set the oven at 200°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add them to the butter/sugar mixture, together with the whipping cream.
- Stir together the flour and baking powder, and also add this to the mixture.
- Take a muffin pan and put a paper liner in every cup. Don’t use oil or butter to grease your muffin pan; because of the weight of the chocolates, the muffins will stick to the pan.
- Put one scoop of muffin batter in every paper liner and put a chocolate on top of it. Then, fill the cups with more batter to cover the chocolates.
- Put the muffins in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes, and done!
Go to our webshop and order your favourite chocolates online now. Before you know it, you’ll be standing in the kitchen to prepare these delicious muffins with Ovidias chocolates!