The website is accessible via the address www.ovidias.com, hereinafter referred to as "Website", operated by Praliweb Ltd., with registered office at 3730 Hoeselt, Industrielaan 26, Belgium, listed in the KBO under the number 0607.968.581, hereinafter referred to as "Praliweb".
1. Responsible for the processing
Praliweb takes responsibility for the processing of the personal data on her Website. Praliweb, as a Belgian company, complies with the Belgian "Law 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data".
2. Collected personal data
2.1. Data that you share with us
During your purchase on the Website, during registration to the newsletter: name and surname, place of residence, company, contact info (email, phone, mobile, fax).
2.2. Data that are automatically collected
2.3. Personal data communicated by commercial partners
In this hypothesis, the commercial partners of Praliweb guarantee to Praliweb that they have actually received the authorisation to communicate these personal data.
3. Purposes of the processing of data
3.1. General purposes
The personal data are collected to:
- offer the User the services of the Website;
- allow a market research in order to improve the technical and content quality of the Website;
- provide information to the User, sending an email with the different offers that might interest them. manage the technical administration of the Website;
- after making the data anonymous, compile statistics or carry out surveys regarding the number of visits to the various sections of the Website;
- display personalised advertisements.
3.2. Direct marketing and communication to third parties
The User's personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes, unless Praliweb has obtained the express prior consent of the User ("opt-in") at the time of registration. This consent can be revoked at any time free of charge, without justification, by sending an email to Praliweb at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the "Contact Us" section on the Website.
3.3. Serious violations
At the User's request, his or her data can be provided to the Justice Department in the event of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
4. Duration of data retention
All the personal data is held as long as necessary for providing the Services by Praliweb.
The User has the right at any time and free of charge to inspect his personal data, to correct or change them or to have them removed or transferred and this by sending an email to Praliweb at the e-mail address email@example.com or by using the "Contact" section on the Website or by letter to private company Praliweb Ltd. with registered office at 3730 Hoeselt, Industrielaan 26, Belgium, provided that a copy of the User's identity card is enclosed. The User is completely free to or to not communicate his personal data to Praliweb. He should be aware, however, that certain services may be refused if he does not enter his personal data on the order form and that he is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data he communicates to Praliweb. The User may exercise his right to object to the processing of his personal data for serious and legitimate reasons by sending an email to Praliweb at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the "Contact" section of the Website. However, he may not object to the processing of his personal data if such processing is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations. In the case of removal, you may also request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
6. Sharing with third parties
Praliweb transfers certain personal data to Google inc. Hotjar, Cloudflare, Facebook, LinkedIn. Google Inc., Cloudflare, Facebook and LinkedIn are third party service providers outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). To ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data, we require our third party service providers to comply with one of the transfer mechanisms specified in the GDPR and approved by the EU Commission. As such, Google Inc., Facebook, LinkedIn and Cloudflare make use of the European Commission's standard contractual clauses. In addition, Facebook also invokes adequacy decisions of the European Commission if necessary.
7. Security and confidentiality
A "cookie" is a small text and number file that is stored by Praliweb in the User's browser or on the hard drive of that User's computer. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by Praliweb. Cookies and similar technologies do not allow the systematic collection of data that could identify the Users of the Website. They only help Praliweb to improve the functioning of the Website, to understand the interests of the Users and to measure the effectiveness of the content of the Website. As a result, the cookies enable a better User experience when visiting the Website and enable the targeted optimisation of the Website. Cookies allow an easier and more pleasant consultation of the Website.
8.2 Types of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to work correctly and are therefore placed without your consent. For example, we use them to remember your privacy settings, to let you log in to our website or to block access to secure parts of our website. We do not collect personal data with these cookies and never pass on the collected information to third parties. Click on "Cookie details" for an overview of all cookies that are strictly necessary.
- Statistical cookies: We naturally want to continue to improve our website and services. Statistical cookies are a useful tool in this respect. They provide us with information such as the number of visitors to our website, which pages are the most popular, and so on. However, we never place them without your permission, but would of course appreciate it if you would give us your permission. Click on "Cookie details" for an overview of all the statistical cookies that third parties and we would like to place.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing is of great added value for any company. We are happy to display advertisements or products based on your interests and preferences. Marketing cookies allow us to collect information about your interests and determine which ads or products are most relevant to you. Click on "Cookie Details" for a full overview of the marketing cookies placed by us and third parties.
- First party cookies are those cookies placed by a Website currently visited by the User (e.g. cookies placed by www.ovidias.com).
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are placed by a different domain name than that of the Website visited by the User. If a User visits a Website and a third party places a cookie via that Website, then this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
8.3. User consent
8.4. More information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org. The association of digital marketers has drawn up a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy which can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
8.5. What cookies does Praliweb use on www.ovidias.com?
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction clause
10. Other stipulations