Praliweb a brand by Praliweb bvba, with headquarters at 3730 Hoeselt, Industrielaan 26, Belgium, registered at the CBE by number 0607.968.581 (hereinafter Praliweb) and is available via www.ovidias.com (hereinafter: the “Website”).
1. Responsible for the processing
Praliweb takes responsibility for the processing of the personal data on her Website.
Praliweb as a Belgian company, applies the “law of December 8, 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data” as modified by the “law of December 11, 1998” and by the law of june 13, 2005 on electronic communications.
A notification has been made to the Commission for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of your personal data, as required by the law.
2. Collected personal data
- 2.1. Data that you communicate to us:
During the ordering process on the Websitel, during registration to the newsletter: Your name and surname, address, company, contact info (e-mail, phone, mobile, fax,…).
- 2.2. Data that are automatically collected
Certain data will be collected through cookies.
Some data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. These data may only be consulted by Praliweb and only during the visit of the Website. They are: 1°) address TCP/IP 2°) the type and version of your navigation system 3°) the last window opened on internet.
- 2.3 Personal data communicated by commercial partners
In this case, the commercial partners of Praliweb guarantee to Praliweb that they have actually received the authorization to communicate these personal data.
3. Purposes of the processing of data
- 3.1. General purposes
The personal data are collected to:
- Offer you the services of the Website;
- Allow a market research in order to improve the technical and intrinsic quality of the Services;
- Provide you with information related to the future offers that might interest you;
- Administer the technical aspect of the Website;
- After having checked the anonymous characteristic of the data, compile statistics or lead an investigation regards as the quantity of visits on the different parts of the Website.
- 3.2. Direct marketing and communication to third parties
The personal data of the users stays strictly confidential and may not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes, other than Praliweb, unless Praliweb received the explicit permission of the user (opt-in) together with his registration.
This permission can be revoked for free at any given moment by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the segment “contact” on the Website.
- Serious violations
Praliweb will be able to communicate your data at your request to the Justice in case of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
4. Duration of the conservation of the data
All the personal data is held as long as necessary for providing the Services by Praliweb.
5. Right to acces and rectify
You as a user are entirely free whether or not to communicates your personal data to Praliweb. However, You as a User have to be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form and that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate to Praliweb.
6. Right to object.
You as a User may exercise your right to object within the framework of the processing of your personal data if you consider that serious and legitimate reasons exist to do so, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the segment “contact” on the Website. However, you cannot object against the processing of your personal data if this processing is essential to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations.
7.Security and confidentiality
Praliweb does everything to protect as much as possible the data of her Users. Praliweb has developed technically and organizationally appropriate security measures in order to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, forbidden access and mistaken communication to third parties as well as every other unauthorized processing of the collected personal data.
Praliweb may never be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that results from a wrong or illegal handling of the personal data by a third party.
- 8.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small tekst- and number file that is sent from the server of Praliweb and is stored in the browser of you or on the hard drive of the computer of this User. The information stored on this cookie can only be read by Praliweb. Cookies and likewise technology don’t allow to systematically collect and store information that could identify yous of the Website. They only help Praliweb to improve the service of the Website, to understand the intrests of yous and to mesure how accurate the content of the Website is. Cookies are helping Praliweb to improve you experience when visiting the Website. Cookies allow an easy and comfortable consultation of the Website.
- 8.2 Information on the uwe of Cookies by Praliweb
As soon as a User visits the Website of Praliweb, his permission will be asked for the placement of the different types of cookies that are used by Praliweb.
- 8.3 kind of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability.
- First party cookies are cookies set by a website visited by you i.e. the website displayed in the address bar. (e.g. cookies placed by www.ovidias.com)
- Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by you. A third party cookie occurs when a user visits a Website and a third party sets a cookie through that Website (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They are not related to the mere technical support of the Website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to check which pages of the Website you visit, where your computer is localized etc. Cookies with social purposes allow you to share the content of the visited Website through social media directly to others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a creation of your profile based on your surfing behaviour so that the displayed advertisement will be adapted to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were displayed to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allow preferences or actions of you to be remembered. The cookies are activated every time you that set these cookies visits the Website (e.g. cookies set by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc.) Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
- Session cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user only during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when he closes the browser screen. Session cookies are only set temporarily. When you close the browser, the cookies will be removed. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
- 8.4 Permission by the user
If at any moment you want to revoke your permission, you have to remove your cookies through your browser settings. If you wish to find out more about removing or blocking cookies, we find this website quite helpful: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
- 8.5 Changing your browser settings
Web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can generally be found in the menu ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of the web browser. In order to understand these settings better, the following links can be useful. In case additional information is needed, the ‘Help’ function in the web browser van be consulted.
- 8.6 More information on cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found under: http://www.allaboutcookies.org The association for digital marketers drafted a guide on online behavioural advertising and online privacy that you can find on: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- 8.7 Which cookies do we use on www.ovidias.com?
Below you will find an overview of the functional and non-functional cookies used on our website.
_country http://www.ovidias.com/ functional cookie
Purpose of the cookie - Functional cookie to remember the countrychoice a visitor made in the webshop. Expires after 1 year.
http://www.ovidias.com/ - functional cookie
Purpose of the cookie - Functional cookie to remember the products in the shopping cart of the user. Expires after 1 day.
PHPSESSID - http://www.ovidias.com/ - functional cookie
Purpose of the cookie - Functional cookie used to store visitor settings. Expires at the end of the session
Non functional cookies:
_ga - http://www.ovidias.com/ - non-functional cookie
Purpose of the cookie - Google Analytics: keeping statistics. Stores how the user visits the website, in view of improving services and online portals. This cookie is holding the Client Identifier (ClientID).
Expires after 2 years.
_gat - http://www.ovidias.com/ - non-functional cookie
Purpose of the cookie - Google Analytics: keeping statistics. Stores how the user visits the website, in view of improving services and online portals. This cookie is tracking vistors anonymous.
Expires after 1 hour.
For cookies set by third parties (Google Analytics) we kindly refer you to the statements set forth by these parties on their respective websites. Beware, we do not have any influence on the content of these statements nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction clause
10. Miscellaneous provisions
- 10.1 Acceptance
- 10.2 Contact
Every complaint or contestation has to be sent by registered mail to email@example.com.Every notification from Praliweb to you will be communicated via the Website or e-mail.