Article 1 Identity of the vendor
Welcome to our website located at the address www.ovidias.com, named hereafter the “Website”, managed by Praliweb private limited liability company, with headquarters at 3730 Hoeselt, Industrielaan 26, Belgium registered at the CBE under the number 0607.968.581, named hereafter “Praliweb”.
- Telephone number: +44 33 08 08 32 49 (UK), +32 89 695 000 (outside the UK)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank account: BE89 0689 0208 6485
Article 2 - Definitions
- Seller: Praliweb
- Buyer: Every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses goods or services made available on the market by Praliweb.
- Distance sale agreement: any agreement concerning goods or services concluded between Praliweb and the Buyer under an organized distance sales or service-provision scheme run by Praliweb, who, for the purpose of the agreement, makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment at which the agreement is concluded.
- Goods: Every product made available by Praliweb on the Website.
- Website: The Website of the Vendor located at the address www.ovidias.com.
- Means of distance communication: any means which, without the simultaneous physical presence of Praliweb and the Buyer, may be used for the conclusion of an agreement between those parties.
Article 3 - Applicability
- Unless otherwise previously specified in writing, the present General Terms of Sale apply to every offer made by Praliweb and to every distance sale entered into between the Buyer and Praliweb.
- These General terms of Sale are applicable to every offer from Praliweb as a webshop to you as a Costumer, every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18 years old, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- A copy of the present General Terms of Sale is presented to the Buyer with every confirmation of distance sale, or at latest on delivery, and this in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
- If the present General Terms of Sale are accompanied by specific terms for goods or services, and in case of discrepancies between the General Terms of Sale and the specific terms, the provisions of the specific terms will prevail over the General Terms of Sale, unless stipulated otherwise.
- No derogation from the content of these General Terms of Sale is possible unless agreed upon in writing. Derogation to one of the articles of the present terms of sale will not affect the other articles of the present General Terms of Sale.
- The Buyers’ general terms will not apply, unless specifically agreed upon in writing by Praliweb.
- Praliweb may adapt or complete the present General Terms of Sale at any moment. Changes will apply to all future orders.
- By using the Website of Praliweb and/or placing an order, the Buyer accepts the present General Terms of Sale and all rights and obligations mentioned on the Website.
- If one or more provisions of the General Conditions are held invalid or declared as such by application of a law or a regulation, or following a final decision form a competent court, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The General Conditions constitute the whole contractual relations between the Parties. If there is any contradiction between documents, the General Conditions shall prevail.
Article 4 - Offers and agreement
- Offers are valid as long as they are shown on the Website and as long as stocks last.
- Praliweb explicitly states in her offer when the latter is subjected to specific conditions.
- Praliweb always describes as complete and accurate as possible what they sell to you as well as the course of their delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If Praliweb makes use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and / or services. However, making mistakes is human and if Praliweb is clearly mistaken, they are not obliged to deliver to you.
- The distance sale agreement is entered into as of the sending of the order confirmation to the Buyer or, if the offer is made through the Website, as of reception of the confirmation by e-mail by the Buyer at the e-mail address chosen by the buyer and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as they receive approval from the issuer of your card.
Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to Praliweb, they cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- The consumer who buys the goods from Praliweb is the endconsumer. The endconsumer is not allowed to resell the goods in any way.
Article 5 - Your order
- In order to purchase a product, the buyer needs to add the item in his shopping basket. Afterwards he has to submit his contact details and billing data. Next he chooses his preferred way of delivery: home address, specific delivery address, access point,… In the final step the Costumer is led to an overview page, where he needs to accept the General Terms of Sale and needs to confirm his payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”, or any similar caption. If you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
Article 6 - Personalised products
- In the event the Buyer would like to order a personalised Product, the Buyer needs to upload the text, graphics, picture, image or other creative element to the appropriate page. Praliweb will examine the quality of the uploaded Content and informs the Buyer if the quality of the Content does not meet the necessary standard. It is made possible for the Buyer to see an example of his or her personalized Product. After approval by the Buyer, the order will be placed and added to the shopping car. When the Buyer fulfilled all the steps mentioned in article 5, the purchase will be final.
- The Buyer shall always take into account that the quality of each print depends on the (photo) material delivered by the Buyer. The final print may differ from the example given on the Website. Such (small) differentiations can never be invoked as a ground for rejecting or returning the order/product.
- The Buyer respects it’s obligation to never upload violent, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful, hateful, pornographic and other harmful images, texts or other content on the Praliweb’s Website in order to personalize its Product. Praliweb reserves the right to refuse such orders.
Article 7 - Prices
- In respect of European consumers, all prices are in euros and include VAT or any other taxes enacted by the authorities. In respect of consumers of the UK, all prices are in pounds. This prices include VAT or any other taxes enacted by the authorities.
The prices will be invoiced in the currency which the Buyer used to place his order.
- The Buyer has to pay the price agreed upon during the last step of the ordering process and communicated by Praliweb in the order confirmation. Obvious mistakes in prices or evidently incorrect prices may be corrected by Praliweb at any given time, even after conclusion of the agreement.
- All costs for delivery and return are clearly indicated to the Buyer. Certain payment methods include specific terms related to delivery and costs. These will be mentioned to the Buyer.
Article 8 - Payment
- The following payment methods are accepted by Praliweb for orders placed through the Website.
- In order to ensure the safety of your online payment and your personal data, all transactions are encrypted with SSL technology. You do not need specific software to pay with SSL. You will recognize the SSL connection through the lock in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Article 9 - Delivery and delivery time
- All goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer when ordering.
- Orders are made and delivered a soon as possible. Praliweb strives to deliver the orders within the 1-3 days.
- UK: day + 2
- Belgium: day + 1
- Luxemburg: day +1
- Netherlands: day + 1
- Germany within the radius of 500 km of Belgium: day + 1
- Germany outside the radius of 500 km of Belgium: day + 2
- France within the radius of 500 km of Belgium: day + 1
- France outside the radius of 500 km of Belgium: day + 2
- When a good is temporarily our of stock, Praliweb will immediately contact the Buyer and inform him of the estimated time until the goods will be on stock again. Praliweb does its utmost to contact the Buyer within one (1) à three (3) working days by e-mail of any delays.
- If Praliweb is not able to deliver on time, Praliweb notifies the Buyer before the end of the delivery period. If Praliweb doesn’t notify the Buyer in time, the Buyer can cancel his order for free. In that case Praliweb will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods is always at the risk of Praliweb. The Buyer doesn’t has to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us, the Buyer will be responsible for the transportation.
- Risk and liability over delivered goods is transferred to the Buyer as of delivery to the chosen address.
- From the moment of reception of the goods by the Buyer, the goods need to be stored immediately in the refrigerator, given the nature of the product.
- The Buyer, or any other person, is required to be present at delivery of the goods at the address indicated by the Buyer. Otherwise a second appointment for delivery will be made with the Buyer.
- Praliweb is not responsible for failed deliveries when:
- The Buyer provides an incorrect or outdated address;
- No one is at home at the address of delivery indicated by the Buyer;
- The Buyer does not immediately (24 hours) provide a corrected/new delivery address.
- Praliweb’s total liability for breach does in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods.
- Given the nature of the product, PO Box addresses are not accepted.
Article 10 - Right of withdrawal
- According to book VI of the Code of Economic Law, the Buyer may never exercise its right of withdrawal in agreements for the supply of goods that by reason of their nature, are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Article 11 - Reserve or property clause
- Notwithstanding the actual delivery, Praliweb remains the legal owner of all goods until the moment of full payment, including payment of all interests and costs.
- The Buyer shall not sell, rent out, donate, or in any way expropriate all or part of the goods as long as he does not have full property rights.
Article 12 - limited liability
- The Website is made available to you without any express or implied warranties of correctness. Praliweb cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the use in any way of contents of the Website or for damage caused by distributing it, regardless of whether this content was correct or incorrect. Nor can Praliweb be held liable for any damages caused by false, incomplete, ambiguous or dated content or language errors.
- The Buyer agrees that the liability of Praliweb will in any case be limited to, and shall never exceed the total amount of the last issued invoice.
- Praliweb makes every effort in order to provide access to its website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Regarding the technical characteristics of the internet and the information technology, and the given need for periodic maintenance, updates and upgrades, Praliweb cannot guarantee an uninterrupted access to its Website. In case of acceptable discontinuance, interruption or disruption of access or services, Praliweb will do everything in their power to correct it within the shortest possible delay. Such normally acceptable interruptions or disturbances are specific to services via the Internet and cannot be considered as defects or default. The will in no case give rise to liability to any damages or other remedy.
- The Website to which the Praliweb occasionally refers are not managed, hosted or maintained by Praliweb. Praliweb is not liable for the content of these sites, for the links referring to them nor for the amendments and updates made on them.
- Praliweb disclaims all liability for Content (texts, pictures, ….) uploaded by the Buyer to personalise its Product. The Buyer is solely liable therefore as well as for any possible resulting claims or legal consequences. It may not be assumed that Praliweb approves or recommends the aforementioned texts, pictures, … Praliweb is not obliged to screen, control, refuse or remove the uploaded documents. The Buyer will indemnify Praliweb and safeguard for any claim for damages (including attorney fees, all legal costs,…) and all related costs of visitors or third parties arising from the violation of rights by the uploaded Content for which he or she is solely responsible.
Article 13 - Conformity and Warranty
- Praliweb guarantees that her products are in accordance with the order of the Buyer and meets the normal expectations he may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. Praliweb also guarantees that her goods are in accordance with any at the moment of the order applicable law.
- Goods sold by Praliweb are fresh food products. Praliweb does its best to ensure correct and safe delivery, with respect for the freshness of the products, but it can give no absolute guarantee on the transport quality. Given the nature of the product, the Buyer is obliged to store the goods immediately in the refrigerator to maintain the quality of the products.
- Praliweb delivers her Goods by means of refrigerated shipping
in order to ensure, in the best way possible, the quality of the products. In the exceptional case that the quality of the delivered goods is affected, the Buyer needs to prove immediately, right at the moment of the delivery, that the quality of the goods is affected. The Buyer has the obligation to inspect all goods immediately upon delivery. Any complaints concerning defects to the goods or delivery shortcomings (e.g products are no longer fresh or were damaged during transport) shall be immediately notified by the Buyer by phone or e-mail to Praliweb and no longer than within 4 hours after delivery.
For shortcomings to the products caused by not storing the goods immediately in the refrigerator upon delivery, Praliweb cannot be held liable.
Article 14 - Force Majeure
- In case of force majeure, Praliweb is not obliged to fulfil her obligations. In that case she may either suspend her obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to Praliweb’s will that render the respect of its obligations towards the other party completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down time of the Website, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties and the loss or absence of any required licenses.
Article 15 - Intellectual Property
- The Buyer expressly acknowledges that all given information, data, texts, images, … related to the Website or the offered Products, are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Praliweb, it’s suppliers or other beneficiaries.
- Intellectual property rights includes: patents, copyright, trademarks, design and/or other (intellectual property) rights, included technical or commercial know how, methods and concepts.
- It is forbidden for the Buyer to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So the Buyer may not copy nor reproduce without prior written and explicit consent of Praliweb, her suppliers or other beneficiaries.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for the Content she provides Praliweb. The Buyer guarantees that she owns the intellectual property rights or at least received permission of the rightful owner to use all texts, images, photos or any other creative element provided to Praliweb.
By submitting the texts, graphics or other creative elements to Praliweb for the personalisation of Products, the Buyer gives Praliweb a right to use the aforementioned elements.
Article 16 - Complaint procedure
- Praliweb tries to satisfy 100% of her Buyers. If nevertheless the Buyer would have complaints concerning her services of products he can contact Praliweb.
- Praliweb does her utmost to deal with every complaint within 7 working days.
- By way of Alternative Dispute Resolution measure, the Service de Médiation des Consommateurs of the SPF Economie has been appointed to receive all demands of out of court settlement of consumer disputes. The Service will intervene directly or transfer your complaint to the appropriate service. You can contact the Service de Médiation des Consommateurs via this link: http://www.mediationconsommateur.be//en.
In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the "Online Dispute Resolution" platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Should we not be able to find a solution together via our personal complaints service on +32 89.695.000 or via e-mail at email@example.com, then you can contact Safeshops.be as a consumer. SafeShops.be will mediate between you as a consumer and us, if your complaint is accepted by them. Only complaints submitted via the complaint form on https://www.safeshops.be/nl/consumers-complaints/ will be handled. This way, the label organisation immediately has all the correct information to further handle your complaint.
Article 17 Applicable law and Competent courts
- All offers and agreements are subject to Belgian law.
The application of the international sale of Goods treaty (Vienna Convention) is explicitly excluded.
- All disputes related to or resulting from offers from Praliweb, or agreements entered into with it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tongeren (Belgium), unless a mandatory statutory provision expressly declares another judge as competent.
Article 18 - Miscellaneous provisions
- For further information or any suggestion concerning these General Terms of Sale, You can contact Praliweb at the following address: Praliweb private limited liability company, with headquarters at 3730 Hoeselt, Industrielaan 26, Belgium, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +44 33 08 08 32 49 (UK), +32 89 695 000 (outside the UK).